Monday, March 24, 2008

Slacker


That is SOOO what I am. It has been exactly a month since I have posted anything on here. A lot has happened in a month, but nothing to interesting. I gave my talk. PIECE OF CAKE...LOL. Well, a piece of cake would have been a lot better. I truly worked myself up for nothing. I know all the prayers spoken helped me a lot. I know what to expect and I will happily do it again when asked. Now, I hope no one from my bishopric sees this...LOL.. I doubt that. Easter was yesterday. Saturday our ward had a breakfast and an egg hunt which was really fun, especially for the kids. Sunday was a nice day. Sacrament meeting started off weird. Some guy comes in right when the deacons are walking to the front of the chapel and he started preaching something. I dont even know what he was saying. A bunch of men got up and escorted him out of the building. That definitely caused the spirit not to be as strong. Then I had the Easter lesson for our "Mia-hive" class, which was ALMOST a disaster. Thankfully things turned out and they really enjoyed it. I finally did a so-called photo shoot with the kids. It wasn't too long since they arent quite used to posing. I really want to get better at taking pictures of them and capturing their sweetness while its still here! Wednesday we are going to Seaside, near Monterey and I am so glad to get away for a few days. We all deserve it! I will have to write all about it when I get back, and definitely take lots of pictures!!

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I don't think they had it in yellow at the party I went to. Anyway, she looks adorable!

Em said...

that is THE CUTEST picture I have seen of kids!!! Too Precious!! It belongs on the front of a Hallmark card!