Saturday, May 10, 2008

Doctor's visit

Wednesday night Sean spent the entire night coughing his brains out. Poor guy, I couldn't really do much for him. He ended up staying home from school, since he just didn't look like he felt good. He got to go to Yaya and Bah's house to watch cartoons while I took Mackenzie to school. When I got home, he came back over and all he wanted to do was have me curl up with him on the couch and watch Sesame Street with him. It was nice to have a couple of hours with him. After I picked up Kenzie, we had to go to the doctor. Luckily, it was nothing serious. He didn't even need a prescription. I definitely feel like a blogger mom now. I just so happened to have my camera with me, so I just took a couple of pics while we were waiting.

No comments: