Well I have been in NC for almost a week. Things are going great. I am having a great time with friends and family. I have seen a bunch of my good friends, some I haven't seen in a very long time. The kids are doing great too. They love going to Granny's house. They have a pool there which is great and lots of puzzles and things to do. Its better than staying up at my parents house with nothing to do. Anyways, the thing I am so frustrated about is the computer situation. My aunt has a laptop but no internet. I tried connecting via wi-fi, but it only let me stay on for about 20 minutes. Then the signal went out and never returned. My friend, Brandy, even let me borrow her computer for the week. She has a wireless internet card so I was sure I was good to go. Well, there is no reception at my parents house nor my grandma's house. So, yes, I am at the lovely library. I have only an hour to be able to check all my mail, and do my online classes. I know my other friend would let me use hers, but she works all day so I can't go over there until after like 6pm. Anyways, enough of my ranting! It has been hotter than hades out here. I hear it is almost the same back in California. Lucky us, we have humidity.
Oh yea, and on top of that, Sean got a fever last night and I woke up with sinus crap this morning. My head feels like it is going to explode.
Oh well...what can I do?? Maybe some lunch will help.
Fuzzy's...HERE I COME....YUM-O!
The Universe I Live In
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment