Sunday, September 28, 2008

Here goes...again

I have yet gotten wayyyy too behind on this blogging thing...Lots of things have been going on and half the time, I just don't feel like going through the whole thinking process to come up with a blogworthy post.
I'm so glad summer is over! (Although it is still hot) Think it's supposed to cool off real soon. The kids have been doing very well in school. Can't believe they have already gotten a progress report. Sean has (thankfully) gotten over that so-called phase he went through at the beginning of school. I am so grateful for that. That was truly a trial for all of us. Mackenzie is doing very good as well. She was evaluated for speech therapy, so hopefully all will go well with that and she will start seeing the therapist soon.
I am now officially single! Although I am anxious to get out there and start meeting new people, I am not trying to rush into anything too fast. I now know what type of person I am looking for and I KNOW better than to just settle. Yes, I have a list of standards that one must meet now ;)
So, to all of you lovely ladies out there that actually read my blog, let me know if there are some single guys anywhere to be found...LOL
Here are some pictures of things that have happened since the last time I blogged. Mackenzie helped Deb can a bunch of peaches and she even made peach pie. Then, we went to the church farm and picked a TON (almost literally,lol) of tomatoes. We helped can them as well. Now, we are looking for an electric wheat grinder so we can make our own bread! (Dang, are we a Mormon family or what??)
Our cat, Belle, had kittens. Five adorable kitties are now about 7 weeks old. The kids did not know she was going to have kittens, so when I actually found where she had hidden them, we planned out a treasure hunt, the kitties being the treasure. The kids really enjoyed it!
I have lots more to write about (which I know you will be reading before you read this since the most recent post goes on top..hehe)

Kenzie pouring the Sugar

Mmmm, peaches for pie and jam

Picking Tomatoes...

Sean reading a clue for the treasure hunt

Our cute little treasures!!!

No comments: