I did it!! I joined the gym this morning. I even worked out this morning. The owner is such a nice guy. He showed me around and even showed me how to use their newest treadmills...They are pretty awesome. They're touch-screen and there is a built in tv. I plan on going every morning that I do not have to work. I'm excited to start my friend, Kristin's classes. She didn't teach this morning, but I hope to go tomorrow or Friday. I'm assuming the owner guy (Joe) kinda helps people along the way...sorta like a personal trainer. He wanted me to start with 30 minutes of brisk walking. He said he likes to work with people and help them reach their weight loss goals.I really feel that this time around, I have the motivation I need to stick with it. I guess exercising is the easy part of it all. I am such a picky eater. Anyone that knows me will definitely agree. The hardest meal for me is lunch. It is so easy for me to swing by a fast food place since the kids eat lunch at school. I would love to have a piece of fruit and yogurt for lunch, but I just don't like it. Sandwiches get boring. So, that is going to be my toughest challenge. Any suggestions are welcomed!!
So, I hear it is going to rain on Saturday. Do you know how excited I am!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the rain. I also love a good thunderstorm. Neither of which do we get often.
Can't believe it is already October. The holiday months have officially begun. The way I see it, once Halloween passes, its Hello New Year. Can't believe how it's flown by. Anyways, hope everyone has a great day!


4 comments:
You've actually brought me to tears! Your positive attitude is so great! I love the rain too. I hope they aren't faking us out with this one. Let me know how Kristin works you, lol!
Glad you found my blog! Yours is so cute! Loved all your fun Disneyland pictures! Looks like you're doing so well. I think that is so great you are going to the gym and everything!! I need to find a work out routine to get me motivated to get the baby weight off :). You're commitment to be healthy is good motivation for me too!
YAY!!!! We'll have to hook up and wrok out together! My kids are off track so they are kind of messing up my workout schedule, but I am sure I will see you there! Joe is great!
How awesome :) Good for you!
Post a Comment