The Universe I Live In
2 days ago
You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh you memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. Gordon B. Hinckley, 2006 Danielle~Sean~Mackenzie
2 comments:
you're so great! I love the speed test, I think it is cheating a bit as it's not a story, just words that make no sense when read together, which for me, makes it easier somehow, I'm pretty sure I type more like 50 wpm when I have to follow a paragraph. It was fun! Thx!
NOT gonna take the test! Nope, not gonna. You WIN!
Hey, lets try the Organizing Junkie's Teriyaki Chicken recipe... Maybe next week when you feel like eating something normal. Love your blog, keep up the good work! Love Mom B
Post a Comment