Monday, April 28, 2008

Scared

Ok, so Friday I am going in to have my gall bladder removed. At first I wanted it done. I was having a bunch of "attacks" and they were almost unbearable. Now I regret not going into ER so I could just have it out right then and there. I'm just feeling sort of nervous and really wanting the whole day over with. I scheduled it way back in January so it would not conflict with my school. I know I have a good Doctor. I have heard a lot about him. I do wish the hospital was the one in town. Instead I have to go 30 minutes away. I guess I do deserve the rest I will be getting afterwards. I do feel a little better knowing I can receive a priesthood blessing! I am so grateful for that.
OK, I feel a little better =)

Oh, and yes, I must do this....


Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Em said...

that is disgusting!

That aside, we'll be praying for you all day! All week for that matter!

Love you!