Friday, May 9, 2008

Sunday at the Reeds and the coolest trampoline

Last Sunday the five of us took a trip up to Galt to see Uncle Ken and Aunt Annette. The kids absolutely love them! Not to mention their wonderful cousins Elias, Gideon, and Justis. I can't believe I actually made the trip up there an hour away, 2 days out of surgery. I wasn't up to getting all dolled up for church quite yet, but I just didn't want to stay at home for the entire day, which is all I had done the past 2 days. Anyways, I went and we had such a good time. I lounged around in the recliner for almost the whole time (which was heaven. Recliners are a must after a surgery). I did feel bad, though, not being able to get in there and help with dinner. Anyways, we had a fabulous dinner and a good time visiting with everyone up there. It is so nice to feel welcome with them!

So, they found this awesome trampoline at Costco. There are no springs on the side which means the trampoline goes out to the actual border so you don't have to worry about getting your foot caught inbetween the springs. It is the coolest thing. I don't even know how to explain it, but I really want one!!!
Kids had a blast! So fun to have family!!

1 comment:

Em said...

that's awesome! Glad you were able to get out and about. Recliners to Rock! Glad you are back safe!