We are off to NC for 3 weeks. We are leaving Tuesday morning. I know, that sounds like a long time. It is a long time. But, I need to be with my family for a while. With the economy as crappy as it is and with gas and airline prices, who knows when I will be able to get back out there for a visit. Also, my grandma is getting really bad off. I am so excited though! I get to see my friend's little week old Peyton, my friend's 8 month old, Tyler, and all my friends and family! My aunt from Alabama is even coming up to see me!! Its gonna be fun, I just don't know when I will be able to post again. Hopefully I will be able to get somewhere that has internet, besides the library since my parents do not have internet. Anyways, I hope this is not goodbye for 3 weeks, but if it is, I sure will have a lot of updating to do. I still havent gotten to Sean's last day of school or his birthday. Its not fun getting behind on blogging!
Oh, Please, just pray that I will make it through the day Tuesday with the kids. It will be my first time flying by myself with them. Hope you all have a great week! (or 3)
The Universe I Live In
2 days ago


3 comments:
Have a great time! I am glad that you are able to visit with your family! We will see you walking when you get back!
Hope you have a great time and enjoy yourself!!
Danielle and the kiddos made it safely to North Carolina VERY late Tuesday night. A flight delay in Atlanta made the travel time really long, but she says the kids were GREAT! It is very quiet at our property without them, but we know they are having a ball with the other YaYa and PaPa. Their little dog Piglet really misses them. She thinks she should sleep with us til they return! HA! Their kitty Belle, is still roaming the acre, we hope to catch her soon! Thanks to all you great gals out there who are such good friends, bloggers and examples to our Danielle. We love and appreciate you all! Love, Mom B
Post a Comment