Monday, June 16, 2008

Week 2

Week two here in NC was horrible. I could tell on Monday I was starting to come down with something. I really was hoping it was just allergies. Luckily it wasnt tonsilitis like I had here last October, but it was just a nasty cold. I have just felt horrible this whole week. Luckily I am doing better now. Still pretty stuffy, but atleast my ears aren't stopped up any more. I feel that I have just lost a whole week here and it just makes me so mad! I'm here, yet again at the library. Luckily I feel good enough to finish my midterm for one of my online classes. How fun. Anyways, can't wait to get back to blogging regularly. I will definitely have lots of pictures up when I get back home. Hope everyone is doing well!!!

2 comments:

Emily Kern said...

Sorry you were sick! That is no fun. See you when you get back!

Christal said...

So sorry your sick that doesn't make vacation any fun !! Get better soon!!