
Can't believe I am a quarter of a century!! I had a great day yesterday. It started with the kids just overly excited that today was my birthday, a baptism, and another birthday party. My awesome friend, Emily S son was baptized. Sean was so excited to see him! We haven't gotten together in so long, I'm surprised they even remembered each other (J/K, Em). Things have just been so busy.
So, after the baptism, we headed straight over to a birthday party. It was for a boy in Sean's primary class at church. It was a pool party and the first time I had ever left them for swimming at someone else's pool. But, there were four adults watching the children at all times (plus, two of them were certified lifeguards) so I felt pretty safe leaving them there. I was able to go home and relax with a movie (Baby Mama...LOVED IT) and my Ben and Jerry's Cake Batter Ice Cream! That was a nice hour. After I picked them up from the party, I dropped them off at home quickly so I could enjoy a couple of hours at the mall! Its not very often that I get to go shopping but I am in such need of a new wardrobe, its pretty pathetic! I just found a couple of things, but I'm real happy with what I got.
After the mall, Bryce, Deb, and the kids met me at Olive Garden!!! YUM-O! Of course, I got my same ol same ol, Fettucini Alfredo. My friend, Melissa, even suggested this Alfredo pizza. It sounded really good, but I just couldn't do it.
I got a cute card from the kids, as well as Bryce and Deb and a beautiful hydrangea plant. Can't wait to get that dang rose bush outta my yard and plant some hydrangeas!! Love Them!
Emily gave me a fun gift bag with some fabulous MK products so I can "look HOT in the singles ward". Thanks Em!!
It was a very great day! And what better way to wrap up all of our birthdays this year than to go to DISNEYLAND! Can't wait. We are leaving on Wednesday, coming back Sunday. There will definitely be tons of pics from that! Hope everyone has a wonderful week!


3 comments:
Happy Birthday young one! It only gets better and better lol its all what we make it !! Glad you had an awesome birthday!!
You are way-y-y overdue to blog my dear! Canning jam and tomatoes, Disneyland, dinner and a movie... come on, lets get crack-a-lackin!!
Love Mom B
Post a Comment