Saturday, November 15, 2008

Reminiscing

My mother-in-law, Deb has finally started her blog and it is up and running. You can go check her out here. We have spent a lot of time scanning and uploading pictures for her blog. There have been tons of pictures that I have forgotten about and I just thought I would share a few with you. When you go without having a baby around for almost 6 years, you kinda forget how cute and cuddly they are. Especially when they are fighting, back-talking, and misbehaving most of the time!!
My friend, Lauren and I...high school days (Thank goodness for flat irons!!)

Opening gifts at Mackenzie's Baby Shower


Christmas 2003


Wasn't he a ham??? So adorable

Proud Grandma...Kenzie only 4 days old.

Hopefully I look a little older now. I now see how young I looked...I mean, come on..I was 20 or younger in those pics!

No comments: