
So, I have seen the movie twice now. I love it! Now, I admit there were some very comical parts of the movie. Such as the look on Jasper's face, Eric, and a few other places that I can't think of this late at night. I also just loved when Edward made is Grand Entrance, all the teenagers just giggled and screamed and clapped...It made me wish I was 17 again...so I wouldn't look so stupid if I screamed EVERY single time Edward came onscreen. I don't know about all of you, but he was definitely not who I imagined for the role. The first cover Kristin and Robert did, I think for Entertainment Weekly, was just horrible. Of course, that image has been deleted from my brain. He definitely grew on me during the movie.
It was so fun getting together with Emily S to go see it. I hadn't seen her for so long and I was just missin her like crazy! Although we didn't have much time for chit chat, it was so nice to be in the company of such an AMAZING friend! I'm still getting the hang of this blogging thing. I brought my camera and I even told her that I just HAD to blog about our outing. I guess I was just so Edward-stricken, I totally forgot about it. I guess that just means we'll have to go see it again!
Actually, I did treat myself to a little more. Last Saturday, I went all by my little lonesome to see it again. Luckily, I did see a gal from my old ward who just so happened to sneak in my row after the movie started...so she sat with me!
I could go on and on and on....but I will spare you. Especially since it is almost 11:30pm. I will just leave you with a little clip of the movie I found on photobucket...(nevermind, wouldn't work)
Almost ready to make this Saturday my 3rd time...LOL. We'll see


2 comments:
Hi Danielle, Thanks for your comment on my page. :)
That's cool you lived in NC. I see you actually know someone I know too, Shelley. I always say it's a small world!
I loved Twilight, too! Jasper's face was kinda funny though. ;)
saw it on thursday night and loved it!! I have to admit to that edward wasn't who I would have picked but he um definetly grow on my by the end! If I was half my age I probably would have screamed too ha ha! Hope your doing good! Loved twlight! I'm going to steal the pic that goes with this if you don't care! To fun eh!
Post a Comment