Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

That Friday evening was our Ward Christmas party. It was great this year...We had it at the Stake Center since there would be lots more room. Again, lots of great food and good times visiting and meeting new families in our ward. After dinner, the primary kids sang a couple of songs and the we had a little talent show, then our usual Carol sing-along. It was fun! Of course, Santa was there for the party (wow, twice in one week). This was the best ward party yet.
(yea, bad picture..sorry)

Just for my own memories....the next day was probably one of the funnest (i know..not a word) days I've had in a long time. Met a cute guy from a lds singles site and we went shopping for the entire day. Outlet mall in Milpitas, then got to ride in his MINI down to Gilroy outlets. What a sweet ride! Had a great dinner at Outback, then the long drive home....I could go on...but I'll spare you, and myself a trip down memory lane once again. Lesson to self *don't fall so hard for someone so fast* UGGGG

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Great post! Come see the pictures I just posted on my blog :) Happy New Year 2009! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna

Tammy said...

I just found your blog off of Sugardoodle, just playing around. Best wishes to you in the new year.