Thursday, April 10, 2008

How could I forget???

I totally forgot the best part of our 2nd day. We actually were able to take all five bicycles to the beach. We all got new bikes for christmas. Gotta love Santa!! Anyways, we definitely wanted to take a little ride despite the slight chill in the air. It was still a very beautiful day. We decided to go to Pacific Grove which is literally down the street from Monterey's Cannery Row. There is a very nice bike path (which is only supposed to be for bikers....NOT PEDESTRIANS) We weren't sure how it would be with the kids being so free and fast on their bikes. It turned out to be probably the most fun I had the whole weekend. Sean and Kenzie are getting where they can really ride their bikes pretty well. It was just so funny to me to watch them, especially Kenzie, just pedal their little hearts away.















It really was a wonderful day. I can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

Em said...

LOVE IT!! I want to go! Love the pink bike is that yours or Deborah's??