| HowManyOfMe.com | ||
|
How cool is that. I mean there are almost 230,000 people with the name Danielle and only 1150 people with the name Gilbride.
I guess I am pretty unique (for the time being)
Thanks Emily!!!
You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh you memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. Gordon B. Hinckley, 2006 Danielle~Sean~Mackenzie
| HowManyOfMe.com | ||
|
1 comment:
That is AWESOME! Better than 22! That's for sure, now I know where to look before naming my next child, or neice nephew. =)
Post a Comment