My dear wonderful friend Emily just tagged me. I feel special!!! LOL Here's what you need to do.
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.
5. Tag 5 people.
"Whatever is handy," said Ralph, who hesitated to place an order when he could see Keith did not feel like going to dinner at all.
The Mouse and the Motorcycle by Beverly Cleary
Ok, so now, I have to tag 5 people...I don't know that 5 people even read my blog..so I tag all of those who are reading this!
The Universe I Live In
2 days ago


1 comment:
Hey we are reading that book now too! How funny! Missed you this morning I was looking forward to my dose of Danielle!
No problem on the face wash, I did have one in stock, I appreciate you looking for me! You ROCK!!!
Post a Comment