Thursday, August 7, 2008

Slacker

Has it really been over a week since I have posted??? Geesh, I guess I am too busy looking at other people's blogs to get to work on updating my own. I added my blog to Sugardoodle, which you should really check out. Ever since then, I have had tons of people looking at my blog, which is GREAT. I just want to know who you are!!! I have 1 or 2 more for Utah, then I will be updating the last 2 weeks we have had in our household! I really can't get behind like that.
I look forward to hearing from all of you out there!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Danielle, I keep forgetting to answer you about Disneyland! First of all, I hope you have a great time! Second of all, plan at least 2 days, and you'd be better off with 3. I suggest not getting a fancy hotel, because why waste your money on a super nice hotel when you won't be there most of the time anyway? Just a suggestion. Second, google Disneyland deals. You can also look on ebay for tickets. Park hopper tickets are most convenient, but a little more expensive. Still, I'd go with park hopper. Third, utilize the fast passes as much as you can--don't waste a bunch of time standing in lines. Fast passes are free, you just have to go to the ride and use your ticket to get the fast pass, and it will have you return a couple of hours later, but then you get to bypass all the people waiting in the regular lines. The fast pass lines go so much faster.

ALSO, on their website they say you are not allowed to bring in your own food, etc. But they don't enforce that. I saw a lady with all kinds of stuff. You can even rent a stroller for $10 a day that you can keep all your stuff in. YOu park it at the rides and it's there when you get off. Nobody messes with strollers EVER, but even so, there are workers there who keep an eye on them. (Although I wouldn't leave wallets or cameras, otherwise you should be fine.)

If you have any other ?s or want any info I didn't give, shoot me an email. I'd be happy to answer anything. I'm so excited for you guys to get to have this awesome trip, you'll love it!
happygirlsue@hotmail.com

Christal said...

You have been having so much fun I love travelling!! We were probably in Utah at the same time too! Fun times eh! Love the slideshow what a fun idea!! I'm also one who said I'm not reading the twlight series cause everybody is but yah I'm hooked too and can't wait to finish breaking dawn dang books anyway eh!! well keep having fun!! ttys