Sunday, November 16, 2008

Kids' School Pics

It's been several weeks since the kids had their school portraits made. However, I didn't even think to blog about it until my friend, Allison, posted her kids' pics. I actually had sort of a theme this year for them. They each wore Navy, Red, and/or White. I'm pretty happy with Mackenzie's. Sean's were ok. I just didn't care for the weird little underbite smile he has. And, I should have atleast spiked his hair or something. Oh well, there's always spring pics. They are a ton better anyways.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing :)

Allison said...

Cute school pics! I love your kids!

Emily said...

Cute kids. At least you got your kids pictures. I know mine got theirs taken and I had waited forever to see them, only to find out that they changed things this year and I had to buy them before they were even taken! What's that all about?! So. . .we took some on our own. :)

deborah said...

We are so gonna go to school in the Spring, on picture day! Allison has the "right" idea! You should blog about the movie you saw this weekend! Love, Mom B.