Monday, July 28, 2008

Brewer Family Reunion

My computer froze and this thing is supposed to be saving the entries, but of course it didn't. UGG.
On Friday, we went up to Brigham City to a camground for campfire and S'mores. Sadly, this was the first time the kids have made S'mores. We had a great time sitting around the camp fire singing good ol' camp songs! Saturday, we went back up for a wonderful lunch that Bryce's sis-in-law made. It was this huge taco/burrito bar. Very delicious! There were games for the kids to play, but Sean and Mackenzie loved playing in the creek the best! They also helped their cousins build a fort. They had so much fun! The adults played BINGO for over an hour. I love to play bingo! The more bingo cards to play at once, the better. They had really nice prizes too. I won 3 times, but after the second time, I felt bad taking all the gifts! I felt really comfortable just letting the kids go and be kids. I didn't feel the need to constantly check on them. There were a lot of adults there, and they watched out for my kids just like they did all the others. My kids even met a little girl that was at a different campsite with her own family. They met in the creek! Mackenzie even came up to me and said, "Im going to go with her to get some fire wood". I'm like, WOAH here...don't think so. But I am glad that they can make friends easily. I just hope its always easy for them. We really had a great time and I look forward to another reunion!

No comments: