I finally have some time to share some fun things about my trip. I am such a horrible picture taker. I can't believe I only took 11 pictures on this trip. Well, I did take some with my phone, but I have to somehow figure out how to get those on my computer. I'll just start with day one and go from there.
After a long flight ( and a delay in ATL), I was excited to climb in my old bed. We got to my parents house around 2am so obviously we didnt stop to see anyone. The next morning, after getting ready, we headed to my granny's house to see her and my aunt Darlene. Then I finally was able to get me some food from fuzzy's. MMM, that place is so good! My cousin came over to see us, as well as some of my grandma's neighbors. Later that night, we went out to dinner at Mayflower. Oh, Mayflower...the best seafood anywhere. Actually, they have the best hushpuppies and ranch dressing EVER. Usually, when you go to certain restaurants, you see everyone. I saw a girl I graduated with, my old dentist, some family, some friends of my dad's and so on.
That was pretty much the routine of the whole time. Wake up, get ready, go down to granny's, get lunch or go out for lunch, hang around, wait for my dad to get off of work, then go out to dinner, then bed. Worked for us!!!
The Universe I Live In
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment